Environmental Policy Statement
Environmental & Sustainability
At Elite we pride ourselves on a low environmental and sustainability impact. We are very aware and accept our work could have a consequence on our environment and Elite have grown to learn environmental and sustainability structure that pinpoints our business schemes and reduces the negative effects we may put on our environment.
Elite Electrical Ltd is a professional and environmentally conscious organisation, which acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment. The clear objective of Elite Electrical Ltd is to minimise any impact on the environment by:
- Preventing pollution, reducing waste and ensuring wherever practical measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna;
- Considering the effects that our operations may have on the local community;
- Taking action to eliminate or reduce as far as practicable, any potentially adverse environmental impacts;
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners by implementation of operational procedures;
- Seek to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner;
- Ensure effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting
Management and supervisory staff have responsibilities for the implementation of the policy and must ensure that environmental issues are given adequate consideration in the planning and day-to-day supervision of all work.
Elite Electrical Ltd fully complies with the duties placed upon it within the requirements of Statutory Legislation, whilst at all times complying with, as a matter of best practice, the requirements and duties set out within Approved Guidance as issued by the Environment Agency and other organisations.
All employees and sub-contractors are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own works, so far as is reasonably practicable, are carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment. This includes co-operating with management on any environment-related matter.
Elite Electrical Ltd takes all practical steps to ensure that potential hazards and risks to the environment are identified and that suitable and effective preventative and control measures are implemented. All employees will be provided with the necessary resources, equipment, information, instruction and training to fulfil the requirements of this policy.