Letters of Reference
I have worked with Elite Electrical for over 6 years on numerous projects, they have an excellent delivery track record in the context of both designs and build and traditional single-stage projects
Elite Electrical has earned its place as one of the Electrical consultant’s preferred contractors. The reason for this encompasses.
1. Consistent high-quality installation standards on all sizes of projects.
2. Proactive intelligent and helpful approach to design, procurement, installation and commissioning.
3. Approachable and non-contractual style;
4. Hands-on input from their owners Michael and Gregg – On every project;
5. Good technical ability across HV, MV and LV systems.
Because of the above, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them as I am sure the experience I have will be the same for others on their projects.
We have been working with Elite Electrical on the demanding refurbishment of the ITN headquarters on Gray’s Inn Road. Originally designed by Sir Norman Foster in 1990, the building is an iconic London office building.
The project has called for the installation of a high level exposed electrical services scheme involving collaborative design development, the installation of mock ups and creative product sourcing to reach an appropriate and affordable solution. The client, Great Portland Estates is suitably delighted.
We have found the Elite team to be extremely helpful, accommodating and entirely open to our collaborative approach to problem-solving. I would recommend them to any prospective client.